How To Enter
Buy any Salton product from your nearest participating Pick n Pay Hypermarket or selected Supermarket this June and you could cosy up to your share of R60 000!
To enter, sms Salton, followed by your name, ID number and the last four digits of your barcode to
SALTON SIZZLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Organiser is Home of Living Brands (Pty) Ltd.
- This promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 who have their own valid bank account, except any directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the Organiser, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The promotional competition commences Sunday 26th May – Sunday 30th June at 12am (midnight). This is deemed to be the competition period. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All participants will be entered into the final draw for the prize if they enter before the final draw date. There will be 1 (one) final main prize winner, (one) second prize winner and (one) third prize winner. Winners will be selected by House of Living Brands only.
- The main prize consists of 1 (one) cash prize worth R30 000. 1 (one) cash prize worth R20 000 and 1 (one) cash prize worth R10 000.
- The final grand prize draw for the cash prize will take place on 12 July 2019 – and winners will be notified within 48 hours. Winners will be contacted telephonically on the cell phone number used in the SMS entry.
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner on or before 19 July 2019.
- To enter, participants will be required to purchase any SALTON product from any participating PICK N PAY store in SOUTH AFRICA during the promotion period – and must SMS the word “SALTON”, the last 4 digits of the purchased product barcode, their name and ID number, to 43366 to be entered the draw and stand a chance to win a cash prize.
- Standard SMS rates apply. Free SMSes do not apply. The grand prize winner must be the owner of the cell phone number used to send the SMS. Three attempts will be made to contact the winner. Should they not respond to the calls or messages left on their cell phone number within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like, provided each entry has a unique valid barcode relating to the purchase of a SALTON product.
- Participants will need to retain and produce their PICK N PAY till slip/receipt as evidence of having purchased a SALTON product between 26 May 2019 and 30 June 2019. Should the grand prize winner not be able to produce a till slip/receipt, a new winner will be drawn. Winners must provide evidence of their PICK N PAY till slip within 4 working days or the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of point 7 above, payment/delivery of the grand prize will be delayed if the winner cannot produce the required till slip timeously.
- By entering, winners agree that their names will be used for publicity purposes in any manner deemed fit by the Organisers or Pick n Pay, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers, their agents and promoters.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The Organiser assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Organiser is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
- Neither the Organiser, their promoters, agents and distributors nor any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant from participation in this competition should the Organiser believe any malpractice or manipulation of results has taken place. Any decision in this regard shall be deemed final and binding.